Recruit prayer for you, friends and ministry. Other staff will join you in battle.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Ministry Stuff
Please add a prayer request by commenting on this post. (Be sure to include your name!) You can view the other comment/prayer requests below and visit God's grace on the situation.
Speaking to student leaders from U of Nebraska (Lincoln) on "Hearing the Voice of God." Pray I hear His voice as I prepare and that they "get it" and enjoy deeper communion with God as a result.
Campus Navs Prayer Blog is for Collegiate Nav Staff to pray for each other, their friends and families and their ministries. Often more than anyone, other staff know what you're up against and can therefore pray with clarity and conviction.
Speaking to student leaders from U of Nebraska (Lincoln) on "Hearing the Voice of God." Pray I hear His voice as I prepare and that they "get it" and enjoy deeper communion with God as a result.
ReplyDeleteHow'd it go, Mike?
ReplyDelete